Golden Club Terms of Membership
Welcome to the Golden Club!
The Golden Club is an exclusive lifestyle club, operated by Algoseller Ltd (“the Company“, “Us“, “We“) which will provide you with premium offers, based on your personal interests.
After you select the most relevant categories for you, we will provide you with relevant marketing offers from our trusted third party partners.
- Your membership of the Golden Club will enable you to receive marketing offers from third party partners, based on your preferences (“the Service“). You may change your preferences at any time.
- We will use the information you will submit in your registration to the Golden Club in order to send you marketing emails containing the third party offers.
- You may choose to stop receiving offers from our third party partners by choosing the “unsubscribe” option in our emails. You may also unsubscribe by emailing us directly at email@example.com. Please note that choosing the “unsubscribe” option will result in your inability to use your Golden Club membership.
Third Party Offers
- We explicitly disclaim all responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of information made available by third parties featured through the Golden Club. We have not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in the third parties’ offers. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information you might be requested to give any third party and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such interactions with third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- You expressly agree that your use, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and the information and materials on the Service has been compiled from the contents of your email account and are thereby provided on “AS IS” and “AS AVAVILABLE” basis.
The Company does not provide any user assurance or warrant the accuracy, comprehensibility, reliability, currency, correctness or completeness of the information made available on the Service, or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other materials displayed on or distributes through the Service.
Limitation of liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Company be liable for special, incidental, consequential, indirect, exemplary, punitive or tort damages,
If any portion of this limitation on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of the Company and its affiliates shall not exceed one hundred US dollars (100$).
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Gibraltar without regard to its conflicts of law principles or provisions, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the authorized courts of Gibraltar, to the exclusion of any other court.
- The Company reserves the right, with or without notice to you, to amend, modify, update or make changes to this Agreement in its sole discretion. Continued use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of such changes. The date of the last amendments shall be reflected in the “last modified” section of these terms.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company, and supersedes any prior agreement. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement to be unenforceable, that provision of this Agreement shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effectuate the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
You may not assign any right or obligation herein. The Company expressly reserves its right to assign or transfer this Agreement and to delegate any of its obligations hereunder at its sole discretion. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. The Company’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of the Company’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- If you have any question about these terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified 07/05/2017